David
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man"
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find this in the rulebook - I apologize in advance if I just missed it...

Where are the challenge tiles placed on the board? Do they go over the challenges printed on the board, or should I just place them randomly?

All in all, its a great game! My kids and I just enjoyed our first play, and had a fantastic time. I'm so glad I backed this Kickstarter project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Merguez
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may add a Challenge ​by placing any one of the six Challenge ​tiles beside a space on the racetrack that does not already feature a Challenge​. It is recommended to add no more than three Challenge​ tiles to the racetrack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are placed randomly as long as they do not go onto a space with another challenge on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathias Heilmann
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rgtdal wrote:
I can't find this in the rulebook - I apologize in advance if I just missed it...

Where are the challenge tiles placed on the board? Do they go over the challenges printed on the board, or should I just place them randomly?
It's on page 2, below the Game Setup rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.