Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41:10
mbmbmbmbmb
Telnets wrote:
I ended up printing them into a 1/2 size binder in color at work and laminating each page.. its a perfect size at 50% scale to keep with the game.. and the laminated sheets.. no real reason, just because the laminator was sitting there lol

If you don't mind...post a picture. I'd love to see how it looks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're following this forum....I added a new campaign of my own concoction. I just haven't added it into the whole survival guide yet. Check it out here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/122892/stepford-hills-cam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr D S-N
United Kingdom
Chatham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for V3 - I've gotten through S1 and started looking through the compendium and I can see it won't be long before we're looking for more missions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndSomeDoug wrote:
Thanks for V3 - I've gotten through S1 and started looking through the compendium and I can see it won't be long before we're looking for more missions

You're welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palmer Dz
msg tools
Are you avoiding adding Boomtown campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick valk
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i found this one online, it has some custom tiles and scenarios.
i hope its useful for you.
http://zombicide.sigil.biz/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sabre777 wrote:
Are you avoiding adding Boomtown campaign?

I will be adding this one shortly. I am re-working the guide so that it's easier to update and will split it into two parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mangavalk wrote:
i found this one online, it has some custom tiles and scenarios.
i hope its useful for you.
http://zombicide.sigil.biz/

I have seen this website and have downloaded everything from it, but I have chosen not to add it to this guide since you need to create the custom tiles from it. I'm keeping this guide to any mission that uses only the tiles and miniatures that come from the game boxes.

In the future I might add sections for custom sand box play because of all the amazing material that is out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZOMBICIDE SURVIVAL GUIDE v. 4.0 (52mb) Official Missions Only that have been approved by Guillotine Games.

v. 4.0
- All missions from available rule books (S1-3, TCM, AN)
- All A - Missions (1-9)
- All C - Missions (1-60)
- All Ravage Magazine Missions (including 3 not included in Compendium)
- Gaming Nights (1-4) still missing #5
- All available campaigns (Boomtown, Switch City, Three Wishes, and Arson)

I am working on creating a second Survivor Guide for all fan-base missions. This will make it soooo much easier to update. I have kept v.3.0 up for those still wanting the fan base ones. I have about 10-15 new fan-base scenarios that will be added when I put the second part of this guide up.

I may also create a foreign language survivor guide with sections for different languages of fan-base missions that aren't in English.

If you have links to scenarios that I don't have and would like me to include please tell me and I will add it to the next update.

**EDIT**
Turns out that my 10-15 new fan-base scenarios that I thought were new that I was going to add is actually only 5 scenarios and a campaign. The rest I already had and just didn't remember until I checked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I actually don't know if when I edit the actual post, if it notifies anyone subscribed to this thread so I'll just make a post too.

I Updated the guide with the official scenarios to include C61 that was just released not to long ago, but I also just finished the fan-made guide. This is all the fan-made missions that I could find online in English.

Like always...if you find any scenarios missing or that you'd like to add just let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think an edit of a thread post does notify subscribers to be honest. Which is weird when you think about it as editing a geeklist item definitely does notify subscribers.

Back on topic, will check this version out. I didn't know about the new C61 mission either, so that's nice. Thanks for all your hard work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you are subscribed to the thread, you receive a notification when a new post is made. I think you need to be subscribed to the file to be alerted when it is updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jorgeluispena wrote:
When you are subscribed to the thread, you receive a notification when a new post is made. I think you need to be subscribed to the file to be alerted when it is updated.

That makes sense...unfortunately this "file" is to big for BBG so I have to link it to my dropbox. So I guess that's not possible either :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
This is BRILLAINT WORK!!!

I am very impressed with these - everything in one single place - thank you.

Consider this thread subscribed to for a permenant source of mission updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie57 wrote:
This is BRILLAINT WORK!!!

I am very impressed with these - everything in one single place - thank you.

Consider this thread subscribed to for a permenant source of mission updates.

I totally agree big thumbs from me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daviddoughty83 wrote:
jorgeluispena wrote:

That makes sense...unfortunately this "file" is to big for BBG so I have to link it to my dropbox. So I guess that's not possible either :/

¿How about splitting the PDF or maybe asking the Admins to allow a bigger file?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jorgeluispena wrote:

The funny thing is that I actually did split each of the 2 files so that its easier to work on and they were still to big of files (barely). But I don't want to split them down further and have 5-6 different files uploaded (2-3 per book). I would personally find that highly annoying, so I am satisfied with dropbox for now.

But thanks for trying to give me ideas...that's always appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rai
Thailand
flag msg tools
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say thanks for putting together these resources. Much appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daviddoughty83 wrote:
jorgeluispena wrote:

The funny thing is that I actually did split each of the 2 files so that its easier to work on and they were still to big of files (barely). But I don't want to split them down further and have 5-6 different files uploaded (2-3 per book). I would personally find that highly annoying, so I am satisfied with dropbox for now.

What about a small text file with the link to Dropbox? I don't know... just brainstorming...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
daviddoughty83 wrote:

Firstly, thanks for all the work that has gone into this project your continuing efforts to fine-tune and tweak this resource are greatly appreciated.

Next, I'd like to suggest that having multiple files is not necessarily a bad thing. Even the aforementioned 5-6, and here's why:

A great deal of the material can be categorized, either by season, or by canon, or by other means such as campaigns, game-night kits, etc...

Also, while there are plenty of us rabid collectors that have everything (for myself this does not include exclusives from the first two KS campaigns but still), there are far many more players that only own a select number of items, potentially only a single season.

And finally, building and maintaining a functional table of contents for huge books that update frequently is probably a maddening process... Yet, without a good table of contents, actually finding something you are looking for when needed becomes it's own challenge.

For all of these reasons, and likely more, I would suggest that breaking the books down might actually be much more practical and potentially useful, in the long run.

Just my unasked for 2 Darseks.

Again, excellent effort here, and thank you for what's already gone into this project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a small update for the official missions. Added the two latest scenarios from zombicide.com to the guide.

v.4.2 (official)
- Added Mission C62 "Turn Off Those Lights!"
- Added Mission C63 "The Tattoo"

You can download it at the beginning of the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clarke

Ewloe
Flintshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Beeson
United States
Hamden
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Awesome - thanks for keeping up with this! Just out of curiosity, does this include the Christmas "Up On The Rooftop" mission?

Also, any plans to to a table of contents or bookmark the PDF? I Plan on doing it myself, but if you're going to do it, no sense in recreating the wheel...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot about the Christmas "Up On the Rooftop" mission. I will add that in. There is a table of contents after the rule book missions, but it's very basic, so I'll probably create a better one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   |