Thumb up
1 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader» Forums » General

Subject: ASL Rulebook 2nd Edition Dividers Errata rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Champion Eternal
flag msg tools
I’ve been going through the ASL 2nd Edition Rulebook (2005 printing) Errata obtained from the MMP site and comparing to my copies of the Tables and Charts dividers from my 2005 printing of the ASL 2nd Edition Rulebook. According to the MMP website, the 2005 printing of the ASL 2nd Edition Rulebook contains corrected Tables and Charts. However, I noticed that there are still some uncorrected errors. The text in blue is the actual errata verbage from the MMP website. The text in red are my comments.

Support Weapons Chart on the pink divider and on the blue-and-gray QRDC:
Change note D to: “D. Hero fires by adding 1 to MG IFT DR (using full FP) or TH DR”.
This has been corrected in both the pink and blue/gray dividers.

In the “PF, PFk” line, remove note “B” from the “1 IPC(2PP Max) SMC” column. This has not been corrected in the pink divider (note B is still present), but has been corrected in the blue/gray divider (note B is not present).

A11.11 Close Combat Table on blue/gray QRDC: DRM for Gurkha/Japanese vs Infantry should be “-1” not “-2”.
[This table on the pink divider correctly shows the DRM as “-1”.]
This has been corrected in the pink, but not in the blue/gray divider (the blue/gray divider still shows -2).

A24 Smoke Summary chart on the green divider: in the WP row replace “U.S./British” with “U.S./British/Japanese/Chinese”; in the Mild Breeze column delete note “K”. green: This is corrected on the first WP row, but on 2nd WP row, only “U.S./British ordnance” shown (i.e. not shown as “U.S./British/Japanese/Chinese”).

D4.22 Hull Down Maneuver chart on the gray Chapter D divider:
add “-1 attempt at setup”. This has not been corrected. The "-1" is still missing.

There is an undetected misspelling in the A15.1 Heat of Battle Table on the blue/gray divider: the word “Assaulting” is misspelt as “Assualting”.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.