Popular Tags: [View All]
Irish Man
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey guys,
Im using old Halo Actionclix to base out a 40K style wargame for my son and I to play. Im looking for cheap Actionclix to cut off their bases and mount onto resin scenic basis.

The items im looking for are:

2 Warthogs (not battle damaged)
Spartans (red green or blue.. they are all getting repainted) with the basic assault rifle, or rocket launcher.
Noble Team Six. (Did this ever get produced? Id like to use these for special characters).

For Aliens, Im looking for Grunts.

That's about it. In all honesty, Im not looking to buy the figures at 5-6 bucks a pop like they were worth back in 2010. Ive gotten some lots off of ebay at about $1 per figure. and $15 for a warthog. I don't want anyone to feel like im undercutting anyone. Id pay more for the noble team six pack.

Thanks,

Irishman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
irishman wrote:

Hey guys,
Im using old Halo Actionclix to base out a 40K style wargame for my son and I to play. Im looking for cheap Actionclix to cut off their bases and mount onto resin scenic basis.

The items im looking for are:

2 Warthogs (not battle damaged)
Spartans (red green or blue.. they are all getting repainted) with the basic assault rifle, or rocket launcher.
Noble Team Six. (Did this ever get produced? Id like to use these for special characters).

For Aliens, Im looking for Grunts.

That's about it. In all honesty, Im not looking to buy the figures at 5-6 bucks a pop like they were worth back in 2010. Ive gotten some lots off of ebay at about $1 per figure. and $15 for a warthog. I don't want anyone to feel like im undercutting anyone. Id pay more for the noble team six pack.

Thanks,

Irishman

I have a bunch of unopened 4 figure packs, bricks and cases and I might be able to get close to your price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Irish Man
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Id be interested in seeing what you have. Please email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.