Churchill» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules typo + question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanuel KERN
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule 9.4 (K) says that there is a 3VP bonus for UK but the map says only 2 : which one is correct ?
Also : rule clarification : Stalin's card says "Stalin (USSR) receives
immediately one clandestine network"; does this mean that Stalin directly picks up and places one network, or should it be simply understood as "pick up a network and wait untill the end of the conference to put it on the map like the other stuff" ? Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Oberly
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Without having the rules in front of me, to your first question, the map is correct. The second question, you wait till the clandestine marker placement phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel KERN
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot !
While discussing that matter : some card's texts are quite puzzling to me. Example : Ernest Bevin. Should it be understood as :
"if there is a pol-mil issue on the soviet track, then -1 for the card, whatever issue is advanced or debated" or
"if there is a pol-mil issue on the soviet track AND this particular issue is advanced/debated, then -1 for this card's value" ? (in other words, if there is a pol-mil issue on the societ track but Bevin is played to advance/debate another issue, then no malus ?
What do you think ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
virlouvet wrote:
Thanks a lot !
While discussing that matter : some card's texts are quite puzzling to me. Example : Ernest Bevin. Should it be understood as :
"if there is a pol-mil issue on the soviet track, then -1 for the card, whatever issue is advanced or debated" or
"if there is a pol-mil issue on the soviet track AND this particular issue is advanced/debated, then -1 for this card's value" ? (in other words, if there is a pol-mil issue on the societ track but Bevin is played to advance/debate another issue, then no malus ?
What do you think ?

You must always read the attribute as If (issue) then what follows. So, the fact that the issue is present and on the Soviet track has no effect unless the card is played on THAT issue.

I hope that makes it clearer,

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel KERN
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. It is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.