• [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These look pretty good!

Season 3 needs more custom missions so it's nice to see some people working on some. Will definitely get these added to my collection. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No Problem! I thought the same thing. So I figured I'd contribute a little. I have a couple that I am working on and plan on making a campaign in the near future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's ok with you I'd like to add this to my Zombie Survival Guide that I'm working on. I already have a v.1 out
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1427540/zombicide-survival-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah of course that's ok! I have more coming soon. Holy shit I've never seen your guide. That's an insane collection! Thank you. I'm going to print it and make a binder for my toolbox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Salas
Spain
Córdoba
flag msg tools
Me encanta las misiones que has realizado. He "adaptado" al español la primera de ellas (con alguna variación) y creado la carta del Necronomicon, para que puedan disfrutar de ella aquellos que no dominamos bien el inglés.

I love your missions. I have been translating your first one. Also, I have made the new necronomicon card. I hope you agree and I would like that people who doesn't understand English will be able to have fun with that.

Sorry for my bad english.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.