Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? I checked on Oink's site and it is sold out and can't find anywhere else that carries it.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Human Beem
United States
East Setauket
New York
flag msg tools
I'm in the same boat and sadly haven't been able to find much information myself. I contacted them through their website and Facebook but haven't heard anything back yet. I will update here if I do.

Until then, there is a link somewhere on Oink's site for each game where you can sign up for an email notification if it comes back in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HumanBeem wrote:
I'm in the same boat and sadly haven't been able to find much information myself. I contacted them through their website and Facebook but haven't heard anything back yet. I will update here if I do.

Until then, there is a link somewhere on Oink's site for each game where you can sign up for an email notification if it comes back in stock.

Oink emailed me back saying it would be available again in late Sept or Oct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Human Beem
United States
East Setauket
New York
flag msg tools
Perfect, thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mack
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
The game is available again directly from Oink Games!

https://oinkgms.stores.jp/items/5382b512236a1e24da0011cd

Now, does anyone know if the Geek Store or Amazon will be getting it at any point? If I can save $15+ on shipping I can wait another few weeks, but I'd hate to see it sell out again while I'm waiting.

EDIT: I asked and was told there were currently no plans to distribute it in America, so importing would be my only option at this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JMaq wrote:
The game is available again directly from Oink Games!

https://oinkgms.stores.jp/items/5382b512236a1e24da0011cd

Now, does anyone know if the Geek Store or Amazon will be getting it at any point? If I can save $15+ on shipping I can wait another few weeks, but I'd hate to see it sell out again while I'm waiting.

EDIT: I asked and was told there were currently no plans to distribute it in America, so importing would be my only option at this time.

I am a huge Oink fan and need Maskmen and Nine Tiles to complete my collection. Since shipping from Japan is $14 (flat?), I wonder how much we'd save if a few people paired up and placed a single order, then the recipient can just Priority Mail out the games at $5 a box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mack
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
sygyzy wrote:

I am a huge Oink fan and need Maskmen and Nine Tiles to complete my collection. Since shipping from Japan is $14 (flat?), I wonder how much we'd save if a few people paired up and placed a single order, then the recipient can just Priority Mail out the games at $5 a box?

If I'm doing my math right, the cost to have two games shipped from Japan and the cost to do that, but paying half of the shipping plus five dollars, is roughly the same. I think you'd need at least three people or a lot more games to really start to save.

I think I'm going to wait until after the holiday season, and buy this and Fake Artist for around $50. That's right around what it would cost to get them without importing anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JMaq wrote:
sygyzy wrote:

If I'm doing my math right, the cost to have two games shipped from Japan and the cost to do that, but paying half of the shipping plus five dollars, is roughly the same. I think you'd need at least three people or a lot more games to really start to save.

I think I'm going to wait until after the holiday season, and buy this and Fake Artist for around $50. That's right around what it would cost to get them without importing anyway.

If you want two games and I want one, that's three games. I went to the Oink Games webstore to check the prices and do the math but it said it's closed. Hopefully it's just temporary. (Check the timestamp of this post so you know when I experienced this)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mack
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Maskmen is once again sold out.

If anyone has any leads as to where I might be able to snag a copy, please feel free to let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gentry

Siloam Springs
Arkansas
msg tools
There's a copy for sale in the BGG marketplace right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mack
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Andgen82 wrote:
There's a copy for sale in the BGG marketplace right now.

I didn't know about the Marketplace! Thank you! Jumped on it, should have it in the next few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/oink-games-maskmen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.