3 Posts

If Wishes Were Fishes!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do fishes cashed in from wishes go to the market? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Clegg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
When cashing in fishes from a wish, do you just add the points (2 dollars per fish) to the scoring track or do you add your fish counters to the relevant market for scoring (which would add buyer bonuses and populate the market).
I've been playing the former. (As these wished fish technically get thrown back and never see the market.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlClegg wrote:
When cashing in fishes from a wish, do you just add the points (2 dollars per fish) to the scoring track or do you add your fish counters to the relevant market for scoring (which would add buyer bonuses and populate the market).
I've been playing the former. (As these wished fish technically get thrown back and never see the market.)

Are you talking about a specific wish or any wish that allows you to sell to the market? Because anytime you sell to the market, whether by selling a single card, or using a wish, fish need to be added to the market. You won't add anything for the specific card that granted the wish, but the wish itself is letting you sell your fish to the market from your boats, so you need to add the fish counters to represent those fish as well as get the bonus for buyers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Clegg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I see. So the wishes allow you to sell from your boat to the market. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.