Subject: Why no gameplay videos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
buck fuddr
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are already the staple reviews out there from dicetower etc etc. However there are no gameplay/matches out there. I see this as a missed opportunity. Right now if any youtuber with a quality camera wants to record gameplay matches they would have the market cornered. hint hint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, but someone has.
Check out, http://www.twitch.tv/kzillatv/v/11821203. It isn't me so this isn't a plug whistle

Seriously though, check it out, complete match played with his viewers. He streams different boardgames so don't expect JUST Showdown, but you never know if he'll stream it again due to popular demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
buck fuddr
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ty for that will check it out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. I think he is streaming today, hopefully I'll see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
Check out our series at youtube.com/boardgamereplay
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're interested, I put up a video this morning that features a number of clips of game play highlights. The format of the video is similar to a post game sports show where we talk about the game and then cut back to replays from our game session. I think it should give a pretty good feel for how the game plays.

You can find it in the videos sections here (Board Game Replay) or on YouTube right here http://youtu.be/Wr8dZVIhGas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.