United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
So it seems there is some card size discrepancies for MK depending on the language/print edition for this game.

Can anyone with the deluxe edition confirm which sleeves are the best fit?

I'm trying to see if I need to order 6 sets of Mayday Chimera or FFG Greens.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Nazzari
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the sleeve thread here on BGG, Green Fantasy Flight.https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/2911250#item2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Related question... are all the cards in this edition the same size? Curious since the individual sets all seem to have slight differences in size/color/cut.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just got my tin last night and sleeved everything.

FFG Green fit ok, but leaves a lot of room on top of the cards - way more than I'd like so they look funny. I'm glad I went with Mayday Chimera sleeves, since they are not quite as tall, although just a hair wider. Not a perfect fit, but close enough.

They cards are all the same size, but there is quite a bit of curl to them. My cards are sitting under piles of books at the moment to flatten out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Jones
msg tools
I actually used the Mayday standard USA sleeves, the purple ones. They are a 1.5mm skinnier, and 2mm shorter than the Chimera, they were a PERFECT fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LEEDS KNIGHT
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I followed advice on the forums and bought:
MDG7078: Clear USA Chimera Card Sleeves 57.5mm x 89mm

However when I sleeved the cards and started placing them into the box I noticed the sleeves were too long and were actually getting curled within the plastic insert (which I wanted to keep in the tin).

I looked for other alternatives online, but couldn't find anything shorter...so spent hours last night cutting about 2mm off every sleeve...all 276 of them cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.