Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance of the rule book getting posted for this game? I like to have a PDF copy of the rules to games that I own so that way I can read them no matter where I am. Also gives me a chance to brush up on rules when I am away from home and plan on playing that game later that night.

Thanks
Ray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cal Rasmussen
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rlphay wrote:
Any chance of the rule book getting posted for this game? I like to have a PDF copy of the rules to games that I own so that way I can read them no matter where I am. Also gives me a chance to brush up on rules when I am away from home and plan on playing that game later that night.

Thanks
Ray

Wow I read this and thought I wrote it.... creepy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll third this, I own Star Realms and am interested in this, but I'd like to have a look at the rulebook first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crblackhawk wrote:
rlphay wrote:

Thanks
Ray

Wow I read this and thought I wrote it.... creepy.

You DID write it. I just stole it from you before you got a chance to publish it so I will get the credit for it. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A low res PDF of the rules has just been submitted to BGG, and will be available as soon as it gets through geekmod, or however they do that.

Sorry for the delay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
A low res PDF of the rules has just been submitted to BGG, and will be available as soon as it gets through geekmod, or however they do that.

Sorry for the delay!

WOOHOO!!!

You are my friend.

Thank you very much
Ray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:

Sorry for the delay!

The file appears to have been approved!

boardgamegeek.com/filepage/121583
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:

Sorry for the delay!

That's great, thanks, will have a look later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:

Sorry for the delay!

Rulebook Link to File Page

Thanks for the upload. I did have to rotate the file though so that I could actually read it when I opened it up. But this works perfectly.

Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rlphay wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:

Sorry for the delay!

Rulebook Link to File Page

Thanks for the upload. I did have to rotate the file though so that I could actually read it when I opened it up. But this works perfectly.

Ray

We don't like to assume things... many people have specifically requested sideways orientation!

I guess you can't please everybody

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I am not worried about it as it took me a couple seconds to rotate the file. I am just really glad that I have this book as now I can scan the rules when not at home.

Thanks again
Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This whole thread read my mind. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.