Popular Tags: [View All]
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
说了又不听,听了又不懂,不懂又不问,问了又不做,做了又做错,错了又不认,认了又不改,改了又不服,不服又不说,那你要我怎麽办?
mbmbmbmbmb
We are launching a group order for Three Kingdoms Redux within the EU member countries from 1 September to 31 October 2015.

Price for each copy of the game
USD 53 (Approximately €47; £34 depending on the exchange rate)
You may refer to http://www.xe.com/ for the updated exchange rate.

Shipping cost per copy
USD 17 (approximately €15; £11) for the first copy, USD 5 for each subsequent copy applies to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

USD 33 (approximately €29) for the first copy, USD 5 for each subsequent copy applies to the following countries:
Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia

Minimum quantity required for successful group order
100 copies (We will provide an update of the order status on a daily basis at our Starting Player website)

Is this Group Order EU-friendly?
Yes. The game will be shipped from within the EU. We will be working with a fulfillment company who has experience in boardgame fulfillment. Therefore, there are no additional custom duty or tax payable by you. The product price and the shipping costs are the final amount you have to pay.

Estimated Shipment Dates: November/December 2015
o 1-2 weeks to pack the games in Singapore
o 1 week to ship the games from Singapore to our fulfillment company in Europe by air via TNT
o 1 week for fulfillment company to process the orders and deliver the games
o 1 week for delivery of games to group order customers

Free item for early birds
Each copy of the game ordered comes with a free copy of the limited edition Generals' illustration booklet (while stocks last). You may view the booklet at this video we have prepared.

Payment mode
Payment will be via Paypal. We will collect payment only after the minimum quantity is reached and the games are shipped from Singapore. You will receive an email from us after payment has been collected.

For those interested, you may click on this link to place your order now!

We are planning to launch the group orders by region. Subscribe to Three Kingdoms Redux game page on BGG if you would like to be notified of future group orders in other regions. Do help us spread the word on the group orders! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Valerio
Portugal
Aveiro
flag msg tools
www.rededejogos.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, great idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Weiler
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Idea, Christina! Thanks a lot for this!

As a side note: Is it only possible to commit to the group order if you have a credit card registered with Paypal? When trying to order paypal seems to insist on registering one (might just be my stupidity though).

If it is necessary to register: Will it be possible to pay directly after the minimal order number is reached (credit cards are not exactly common in Germany... so you might miss out on several additional orders).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xenos141 wrote:
Awesome Idea, Christina! Thanks a lot for this!

As a side note: Is it only possible to commit to the group order if you have a credit card registered with Paypal? When trying to order paypal seems to insist on registering one (might just be my stupidity though).

If it is necessary to register: Will it be possible to pay directly after the minimal order number is reached (credit cards are not exactly common in Germany... so you might miss out on several additional orders).

No problem.

Based on my understanding, Paypal account can be linked to your bank account. You may then top up your Paypal account by transferring the amount from your bank account.

Please let me know if you still face problem with Paypal and we can try to work out another solution. In the mean time, I will also write to Paypal to confirm on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Weiler
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I will try your recommendation soon.

Btw, I don't know if it helps, but I probably should add for the sake of clarity that I can order through your regular shop by Paypal without similar problems. It only comes up if I use the group order version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pax
Germany
Potsdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Instantly preordered! Thanks for doing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andreo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ordered
thx a lot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xenos141 wrote:

Btw, I don't know if it helps, but I probably should add for the sake of clarity that I can order through your regular shop by Paypal without similar problems. It only comes up if I use the group order version.

Thank you for your further clarification. In this case, I am not sure whether this is due to the pre-approved payment plan with Paypal as we are not collecting payment upfront. However, I am still waiting for a reply from Paypal as I have told them the situation and ask them whether there are alternative if credit card is not available. Once I receive their response, I will let you know again.

If things cannot work out, we can then make arrangement for direct payment to Starting Player's bank account after the minimum quantity is reached. That will mean I will need to register your copy outside the system since it cannot be captured.

Thank you for your feedback regarding this issue!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xenos141 wrote:

Hi Sven,

I have received a reply from Paypal as follows:

"I understand from your email that you seek clarification regarding Pre-approved payment plan. For this issue, when a buyer tries to complete a checkout in PayPal they can see different option in making payments, for US and Germany users they can see option to make payment funded by their bank.

Alternatively could you check with the buyer to provide you with a screen of the option which is seen from his end? With this information’s we will be able to assist you further."

Please let me know if you still face problem. You can also email me (auntie@startingplayer.com) a screenshot of the Paypal payment option that is available to you when you try to make your purchase. I can then resolve this with Paypal.

Alternatively, if this is too much hassle, you can write to me to confirm on your order quantity, name, delivery address, contact number as well as email. If the group order is successful, I will notify you and you can do a direct transfer to Starting Player's bank account. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Weiler
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this might be relevant to more people than just myself: Screenshot sent.

Thanks for looking into the issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer, I just received mine that I paid 91€.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
haplo92 wrote:
Bummer, I just received mine that I paid 91€.

Despite your disappointment, we would like to thank you for supporting us by purchasing a copy of the game.

We have been receiving feedback from EU-member countries' board gamers about the cost of shipping, which led us to researching and eventually launching this EU-wide group order. We are sorry that it wasn't in time for your purchase decision.

Note that the group order still has to reach 100 copies before it can go through and that some time is required for packing, shipping from Singapore to our fulfillment company and finally to our customers.

We've also tipped you a small token of geekgold as a token of appreciation of support for us blush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some boardgamers have approached us and enquired about purchasing more than 1 copy of our game via the group order.

We have therefore checked with our fulfillment company on the additional cost for multiple copies delivery. We are pleased to offer a lower shipping cost at USD 5 for each subsequent copy purchased. (The above post has been updated for the revised shipping cost).

Thank you for all your interest and support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We plugged this on our podcast that we recorded tonight. It will soon go out to about 3k folks, so I hope that helps get y'all up to 100 orders soon so more folks can enjoy this awesome game! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eapeas wrote:
We plugged this on our podcast that we recorded tonight. It will soon go out to about 3k folks, so I hope that helps get y'all up to 100 orders soon so more folks can enjoy this awesome game! thumbsup

Thank you Edward!! We appreciate your help to spread the word on the group order!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ross
Scotland
Motherwell
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in, really hope we get those hundred orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this full price and it kicked ass! Glad that I paid it so I have had the honor to play it much already arrrhgooninjasauronrobotcool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Apparently you pay with Celery...

[You probably have to order it to understand...]

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pax
Germany
Potsdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be an update on how many orders were placed?
Edit: Sorry, I missed reading it in the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Badukplayer wrote:
Will there be an update on how many orders were placed?
Edit: Sorry, I missed reading it in the info.

For those who would like to know about the current order status, you may click on this link and scroll to the bottom of the page for a daily update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed. Hope we get enough people. Only appeared to be 23 when I looked today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also backed this - fingers crossed we'll reach the magic 100!

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pax
Germany
Potsdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
Backed. Hope we get enough people. Only appeared to be 23 when I looked today

Aren't you quite a celebrity in the boardgame scene?
Maybe you can find a way to make this group order known and reach more potential buyers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Webb
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mb
PaulGrogan wrote:
Backed. Hope we get enough people. Only appeared to be 23 when I looked today :(

25 as of today.

That's a quarter of the way there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's not quick, but if we can keep the ball rolling maybe we'll get there. Obviously we don't want to fall foul of the spam police (as a fully paid up member of LASH, that would be embarrassing), however, are there any active local fora/guilds where this hasn't been mentioned that people could be encouraged to notice it?

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.