Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Panzer (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: How does Panzer play on Vassal PBEM? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patiently waiting for the zombie apocalypse...
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Panzer fans,

I would like your opinion on how Panzer plays strictly by Vassal. I bought Panzer in May and recently its first expansion. I have yet found anyone to play face to face but my brother and I are thinking about trying PBEM using Vassal.

What are your experiences? Do you recommend it on Vassal?

I appreciate any feedback.

Game on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmed Hadzi
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CM Randall wrote:
Panzer fans,

I would like your opinion on how Panzer plays strictly by Vassal. I bought Panzer in May and recently its first expansion. I have yet found anyone to play face to face but my brother and I are thinking about trying PBEM using Vassal.

What are your experiences? Do you recommend it on Vassal?

I appreciate any feedback.

Game on!

It plays pretty well, and as long as you are familiar with Vassal treatment of other tactical games you should feel right at home.

This is not automated module like some, so you do actually have to do most of the legwork in terms of rules.

Other than that, playing on larger monitor is highly recommended (I play on 27 inch) as it is awkward to scroll around when maps become bigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.