United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
With the Davy Jones' Locker, the rules say that a player can raise "any" lost pirate and place them on your ship. For clarification, does this mean "any" of your own lost pirates, or does this also mean you can raise any of your opponents lost pirates as your own too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pavol

Colorado
msg tools
I just received this game today, but from what I understand and a few YouTube videos that I've seen it is any pirate. You can have your 3 and add your opponents as well. Up to 6, on your ship, therefore your opponent would only have the ghost meeple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Great question - yes, you can raise any lost pirate. For scoring purposes, it's better to raise a pirate that your opponent has claimed as lost (if they have any). But this would only be if your game is cut short or if you are boxtopping the scores.

There must be a lost pirate somewhere in order to play a Davy Jones' Locker pair.

You can have a mixed crew on your ship just like David said (thank you David).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.