Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikael Holmberg
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am about to start painting my figures to make the game pop a bit more. But. Even if painted figures surely will make the game more thematic I feel that I want to have something more. I remember playing HeroQuest and one of the greatest things about that game is that I came with 3D furniture, doors, bookshelves, desks and so on.

Does anyone know if I can find a shop that sell small custom tokens/furniture somewhere that might work thematically in the game?

Any help finding these would be awesome!

Cheers!

[EDIT: Something like theese but mass produced: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1477961/mansions-madness]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used these for various games: http://www.worldworksgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Thompson
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of us on the boards have made our own. But you can also look into 1:48 scale dollhouse furniture. It's often listed as "quarter scale".

Below are photos that have replacement tokens for: Hiding places, barriers, altars, ladder, hidden passage, NPCs (Call of the Wild) and corpses.

The NPC figures and corpses were just architectural miniatures in 1:48 scale. I think they were just about perfect with minimal modification. (Except for the Mysterious stranger, which is just one of the druid figures).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Amazon.com and search "dollhouse furniture" and you will be overwhelmed with choices, but very little definition on scale. For the ones you like, email the seller asking about scale, or asking for a measurement of a particular piece.

To my mind, the 1/48th stuff looks much too big compared to the game figures, which work out to about 1/56th scale.

best of luck !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clarence Cowan
United States
Huron
South Dakota
flag msg tools
Hey, not sure if you are still looking for these but I just recently started offering this exact thing. You can check out my site here: www.alienmeatballs.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.