Raymond Stuart
United States
Manheim
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
http://quichegames.com/

[Keyflower is sold out now] Keyflower is $20 below MSRP and only US location that had it in stock on boardgameprices.com was listed at $70 with most preorders in the US going at $56.

Lord's of Vegas, not a big savings, but $7 less than Amazon and the price on Amazon has been very very steady.

Agricola is on average $8 less than Amazon and $10 lower than most other retailers and has animeeples.

Flat shipping to the US for $15 CAD which is about $12 USD. Caryl has been amazing to work with. They have done several special orders for me and they will hold your order so you can ship a bigger order for the flat rate. Great find that someone posted last week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe meyer
msg tools
Re: [QuicheGames]: Keyflower $40 USD; Lord's of Vegas $34 USD;
rshandle wrote:
http://quichegames.com/

Caryl has been amazing to work with. They have done several special orders for me and they will hold your order so you can ship a bigger order for the flat rate. Great find that someone posted last week.

100% agreed. Quiche (and Caryl specifically) have been a joy to work with. Really happy to have found this online retailer. A+ customer service, they've emailed me each time a requested game came in stock. I've placed 5 orders there within the past week and plan to place more as they continue to expand their inventory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Stuart
United States
Manheim
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
They also have Discoveries: The Journals of Lewis & Clark in stock for about $27 where as in the US it is either pre-order or out of stock. On Amazon it is $40 but appears to be selling for about $27 when in stock at other retailers (but it's not in stock anywhere right now according to BoardGamePrices.com).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait I only see the prices in CAD?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Stuart
United States
Manheim
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
There should be a field at the top of the page to change currency.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ReluctantFr0g wrote:

Even if you don't switch the prices, the amount that actually charges you will be in USD. I did my entire transaction in CAD, but once done, my account shows $51.74 USD as the transaction amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Out of stock. surprisecrycrycrycrycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ReluctantFr0g wrote:
Thanks!

Out of stock. surprisecrycrycrycrycry

Sorry, that may have been me. It showed 1 left in stock before and after I placed my order. Guess inventory caught up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
futiles wrote:
ReluctantFr0g wrote:

Even if you don't switch the prices, the amount that actually charges you will be in USD. I did my entire transaction in CAD, but once done, my account shows $51.74 USD as the transaction amount.

Your experience may be dependent on your credit card, or form of payment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.