Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lookout and Mayfair both? I guess I'm wondering about US availability more than Essen, since I can't go cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard any news about a US release yet. I'm sure after Essen, something will come out about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
FunkyBlue wrote:
I haven't heard any news about a US release yet. I'm sure after Essen, something will come out about it.

Why do we in USA always have to wait, wait, wait...? Isn't this market big enough?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
asfhgwt wrote:
FunkyBlue wrote:

Why do we in USA always have to wait, wait, wait...? Isn't this market big enough?

Well, I can tell you that it'll take a lot less time that what it used to. Part of the benefit of MF merging with LO was the use of MF's US distro channels, which should make the delay even shorter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
FunkyBlue wrote:
asfhgwt wrote:
FunkyBlue wrote:

Well, I can tell you that it'll take a lot less time that what it used to. Part of the benefit of MF merging with LO was the use of MF's US distro channels, which should make the delay even shorter.

Good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.