Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Hengist» Forums » General

Subject: Will this be an Essen 15 release or sooner? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin W
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Title says it all really.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes this should be releasing at Essen.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lookout and Mayfair both? I guess I'm wondering about US availability more than Essen, since I can't go cry
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard any news about a US release yet. I'm sure after Essen, something will come out about it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
FunkyBlue wrote:
I haven't heard any news about a US release yet. I'm sure after Essen, something will come out about it.


Why do we in USA always have to wait, wait, wait...? Isn't this market big enough?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
asfhgwt wrote:
FunkyBlue wrote:
I haven't heard any news about a US release yet. I'm sure after Essen, something will come out about it.


Why do we in USA always have to wait, wait, wait...? Isn't this market big enough?


Well, I can tell you that it'll take a lot less time that what it used to. Part of the benefit of MF merging with LO was the use of MF's US distro channels, which should make the delay even shorter.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
FunkyBlue wrote:
asfhgwt wrote:
FunkyBlue wrote:
I haven't heard any news about a US release yet. I'm sure after Essen, something will come out about it.


Why do we in USA always have to wait, wait, wait...? Isn't this market big enough?


Well, I can tell you that it'll take a lot less time that what it used to. Part of the benefit of MF merging with LO was the use of MF's US distro channels, which should make the delay even shorter.


Good.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.