Subject: Defeating an enemy questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erin A
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the rules of Of Dungeons Deep on page 7 item 7 it reads that the players "add up all damage inflicted [and] if the sum is greater than the enemies health points then the enemy is defeated".

Does this mean I have to hit a 5 HP enemy for 6 HPs to consider it defeated? Or is this a mistype in the rules?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Glover
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your sum is equal to or greater, the enemy dies. Sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hofland
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
That's not how I've interpreted Jason but I have no problem to change it.

A bid similar question but I'm wondering if you take the player that has done the most damage do you also take into account that, for example ice, damage counts double vs an enemy that is weak against ice?

Also I think its the rogues sneak attack that allows for an additional HP's, I think it was 6, when placed in the first row. Are thes sneak attack point also counted when determining the most damage on an enemy?

I think both cases are a yes but wasn't sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin A
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for the clarification!

As for the other post here, I agree that the rules are speaking of: If you show 1 melee and 1 fire icon (against a fire weak monster) you did three damage and therefore that is your score in consideration.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.