Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
Reposting in BGD main forum due to lack of traffic in playtester sub-forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a few seasoned players to test-drive V4 of TactDecks: Reign of Heroes.

TactDecks is a PvP tactical minis-style game that uses hand management, bluffing, and minor card drafting to govern combat actions. It's a tactical game that emphasizes fun, intuitive mechanics, and speedy play over rules minutiae and complexity.

Thematically, TactDecks is best thought of as two D&D parties going toe to toe. Once learned, gameplay is short, clocking in about an hour or less from set-up to finish.

What you'll get:

A semi-polished, physical copy of the game, suitable for two players and providing quite a variety of army-building options.

Consistent access to a plucky designer who will happily provide quick responses to questions and comments.

Who I need:

Players who provide steady feedback, who are willing to play the game more than just a few times, and understand a WIP ongoing revision process.

You're the kind of player who likes grokking rules, gets a charge out of tweaks and adjustments, and enjoys prying open the hood. You're not afraid to give criticism, but you also know how to couple it with suggestions that stay true to the core game design.

I have a limited number of copies available, and there will be somewhat of a vetting process, but I appreciate your consideration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.