Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) Jumpstarting. When it says something like "Req Hireable", does it mean that with the gold you get you MUST buy a hireable with it according to the number listed (and more if you please)? Similarly, Maximum Level means you can level up your hireables up to that level (or less)? I understand that these rules only apply to the starting Wave

2) The rulebook says to check the gatekeepergames website for the numbers for 1 and 5-7 hero games. I can't seem to find this, where's it listed?

Thanks again for such a fun game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Questions about Section F in the rulebook
Moe45673 wrote:
1) Jumpstarting. When it says something like "Req Hireable", does it mean that with the gold you get you MUST buy a Hireable with it according to the number listed (and more if you please)? Similarly, Maximum Level means you can level up your Hireables up to that level (or less)? I understand that these rules only apply to the starting Wave

YOU ARE CORRECT, SAH!
These guides help you rock a well balanced game, according to a balanced run as if you were playing through. So you must have the # of required Hireables; and they are maxed out at a certain level.
If you look at the charts closely, you'll see how these #s scale by starting Wave.

Quote:
2) The rulebook says to check the gatekeepergames website for the numbers for 1 and 5-7 hero games. I can't seem to find this, where's it listed?

Oh goodness. I never posted them! Ooops. I have the charts all made out, but I gotta do the graphic design. Crap. On the todo list. : )

John

Quote:
Thanks again for such a fun game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
And quick correction for those confused...

This is referring to SECTION: H - Page 56.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KeeperoftheGate wrote:
And quick correction for those confused...

This is referring to SECTION: H - Page 56.

Of course THAT is what I get wrong. Thanks a ton for clarifying!

Please update when the charts are posted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.