Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Evett
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can you possibly mix all of the monster types? or is there somthing that stops this
(i mean into the four difficulties)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

You want to mix the four challenge colors together?

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Figgins
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
http://lyrislaser.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...if you first draw is a blue or red, you'll DIE...other than that, no problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beri wrote:
Well...if you first draw is a blue or red, you'll DIE...other than that, no problem!

LOL!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john evett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
i think he means can you mix monsters of other sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Penner
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are talking about mixing somel of the expansions together, I think it would depend on the expansions. The Challenge Expansions should be able to all be mixed in. The only thing is that the "stories" will be spread thin. The Adventure Varients are most likely not meant to be mixed with one another, but one of them could be mixed with the Challenge Expansions, but still follow the Setup rules for the Varients.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Harris
United Kingdom
Sutton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mevett wrote:
can you possibly mix all of the monster types? or is there somthing that stops this
(i mean into the four difficulties)

dentrag wrote:
i think he means can you mix monsters of other sets.

Evett - Evett, any relation? Along with other respondants, I think mixing challenge colours from the basic game would be, at best, impractical - at worst, disastrous.

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the monsters in the new endgame decks - e.g septer of kronos have same coloured level brake up but diffrent backs,

you can mix them in but you know when your going to meet a new giant for example...

again crown of kings has diffrent backs and the chracters are much more themed to the the end gam then the giants are...

other decks liek the crypts or the woods have normal backs so you wount know your facing a new creature untill its turned over..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.