Karefa Kargbo
United States
McLean
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Argent costs slightly too much money, so I wanted to grab Lords of Waterdeep to tide me over untill I can convince myself. However, For about the same price, I can get Fate of Indines with some Promos or Arena of the Planeswalkers. Any suggestions on which to get? Any other game suggestions are more than welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Those games don't really have much in common, so it's hard to recommend one over the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel C
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommend getting Yedo over Lords of Waterdeep. I love LoW, but Yedo offers a lot more and it's almost the same game. Rhado has a good run through of it Here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering you already own other BattleCon titles and are specifically looking for a game that is somewhat similar to Argent, I'd definitely recommend you get Lords of Waterdeep.

I don't know very much about Arena of the Planeswalkers, but it looks a lot like Heroscape to me, and it's clearly a miniature (skirmish) war game. Is that really something you're interested in?
You don't seem to own any remotely similar games, yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.