7 Posts

Pandemic: The Cure» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mobile hospital event card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronaldy Halim
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the mobile hospital event only affect the pawn of the player in turn or EVERY pawn that moves in this turn?

e.g. now is player A turn, A using mobile hospital and then using airlift event/dispatcher "helicopter dice" to move player C/another player's pawn to different region.

do I take the dice from the region that player C moved to? or only the regions that player A moved to?

my version is in german and i'm not really understand the word there.
Can someone post the english version of the mobile hospital. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The English version says:
"When entering new regions this turn, move one die from the region to the Treatment Center."

I would have thought this would apply only to the current player's pawn, but I can see how you might interpret this as meaning any pawn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldy Halim
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also think that it's only the current player's pawn.
Would like to hear others opinion too

And another question about dispatcher 1st ability to move others pawn in the same region: it's not limited to only 1 use right?

so like A-dispatcher from region 2, fly(aeroplane dice) to region 1(in this region there are 3 other pawn B,C,D). So A can move B to region 4, C to region 5, and so on right?

Thanks for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct. The dispatcher can move pawns from out of their region any number of times on their turn – also, at any time on their turn, so they could give someone samples, and then fly them over to where the Scientist is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Leacock
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
designer
mb
David Goldfarb wrote:
The English version says:
"When entering new regions this turn, move one die from the region to the Treatment Center."

All the events are written in the 2nd person imperative, referring to the player whose turn it is (and who makes the final decision for an event).

In other words, you only remove cubes from regions that the current player travels to.

To answer the other question, yes, the Dispatcher can move pawns from his region any number of times on his turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the game has any memory of where you've been. Leave the region you're in, you're entering a new region, and Mobile Hospital applies. If you can manage to roll four boats and play Mobile Hospital, more power to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.