J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules mention an additional number of starting craftsmen to be placed face up next to the game board. I assume that these are the first ones to refill the billboard, and you only draw from the face-down draw pile when the additional craftsmen that you placed face up next to the board have run out. Is this correct? I may have missed it, but I don't think the rules explicitly say what you're supposed to do with the face up additional craftsmen.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjørnar Løseth
Norway
Bergen
Hordaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Those to lay aside the table are just for the initial draft of craftsmen. After everything is set up, 1st player selects one of the craftsmen set aside, then the next player selects one etc. The last player selects two and the draft contiues anticlockwise. After this is done every craftsman not on the hiring display should be face down and in a stack with the leftover ones with an exclamation mark on top of the stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh, yes. Thanks - that makes sense. I missed how those craftsmen were the ones to be drafted first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.