Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing a demo game by myself but doing it with two players in mind me playing both. I have hit the first scoring attempt after a deck is emptied and am a bit confused. I have 10 tiles in the tar pit. Does that mean both players would just get five or how is it handled?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew - the leading side (most population) gets 5 tiles (half of 10), then the other player gets 3 tiles (of the 5 remaining). The 2 leftover tiles remain in the tar pit until the next scoring round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Still figuring this out. I am new to the Phil Eklund games. I am finding them interesting but the rules are a bit of a bear to figure out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome, and that's normal for a Phil Eklund design (but well worth the effort because the games are great).

There is a supportive community here on BGG, so explore away and have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The funny thing is, once you learn how to play, you can find everything very easily in the rules and they seem very clear in retrospect. It leaves you wondering why you had so much trouble in the first place.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TedW wrote:
The funny thing is, once you learn how to play, you can find everything very easily in the rules and they seem very clear in retrospect. It leaves you wondering why you had so much trouble in the first place.....

These games require the player to 'click' with the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.