Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Beal
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this like a Jan Ors affect ?

"when a friendly ship declares an attack"

It does not say "another friendly ship" so I think it can work twice per round if you have weapons engineer and two target locks - Latts could spend a TL to reduce agility on his target, and another friendly ship could use Latts' other TL on another enemy to do the same?

Am I right or wrong? Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Roe
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Herself.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Latts_Razzi

And yes it does, for the reason you spelled out. She affects "A friendly ship" not "ANOTHER friendly ship".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lozito
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, she can target herself with this ability. Her own ship is considered friendly, and is also considered within Range 1 of itself.

In response to your second question, you should be able to trigger her ability multiple times in a round, so long as you have the target locks to spend. Unlike many other effects (e.g., Jan Ors crew), which clearly state 'Once per round, ...' or 'The first time that ...', Latts' ability provides no such restrictions, except for the need to have a target lock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Reynolds
United States
mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rik Biel wrote:
Is this like a Jan Ors affect ?

"when a friendly ship declares an attack"

It does not say "another friendly ship" so I think it can work twice per round if you have weapons engineer and two target locks - Latts could spend a TL to reduce agility on his target, and another friendly ship could use Latts' other TL on another enemy to do the same?

Am I right or wrong? Cheers

I built a list with that last night. I spent too much time not using it but when I did it works quite well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.