Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Chan
Hong Kong
New Castle
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have played with my friends once on last few days, but we have experience a case that not so sure so would like to ask. One of rule is that at the end of the player turn, he/she could not keep the cards more than 6, and some cards have a money icon on the left hand corner show that these cards could be used if pay $1 to the card player.

How about if we have 4 players and now is my turn to play the card "Fortune teller (Wahrsagerin)", then I get two cards, and the Player B would pay me $1 to use this ability to draw 2 cards, however, he/she is already got 6 cards, then the case should be:

a) he could not pay me $1 to use my card ability since he got 6 cards on hand already?

or

b) he still could pay me $1 to use my card ability, and then he got 8 cards, but on next turn he will play cards and end hold only 6 cards on hand?

or
c) he still could pay me $1 to use my card ability and then draw 2 cards, but then he need choose to discard 2 cards of them and to be 6 cards on hand within this card on my turn?

My assumption was b) on last play. Could somebody answer this or would have another case? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rüdiger Dorn
Germany
Nürnberg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Hello Joseph,

your handcard limit is 6 at the end of your turn.
So player B can pay 1 $ to draw 2 cards, hold e.g. 9 cards in his hand during the players A turn.
At the end of his own turn, he only is allowed to hold max 6 cards in his hand.

ok?

best
Rüdiger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Chan
Hong Kong
New Castle
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rüdiger Dorn wrote:
Hello Joseph,

your handcard limit is 6 at the end of your turn.
So player B can pay 1 $ to draw 2 cards, hold e.g. 9 cards in his hand during the players A turn.
At the end of his own turn, he only is allowed to hold max 6 cards in his hand.

ok?

best
Rüdiger

Hello Rüdiger,

That's I clear now, thanks for your answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.