Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Longest thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any estimates as to when the Bitcoin thread will surpass the what are you drinking now thread in the RSP forum ? Currently they stand at about 5,600 posts and 10,600 respectively.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Never, people will want to talk about getting rat arsed long after they stop talking about using something with as much value as a rats arse as currency.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bimmy Jim
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Never, people will want to talk about getting rat arsed long after they stop talking about using something with as much value as a rats arse as currency.


Have you had a traumatic experience with the derriere of a rodent recently?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BimmyJim wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Never, people will want to talk about getting rat arsed long after they stop talking about using something with as much value as a rats arse as currency.


Have you had a traumatic experience with the derriere of a rodent recently?
Well I did have SUBWAY BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
One bitcoin fanatic cannot keep up with 100 drunks. He is making a pretty good go of it though.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
One bitcoin fanatic cannot keep up with 100 drunks. He is making a pretty good go of it though.
So help out the poor unloved bitcoin fanatic and give some of your time to the

"Lets make this fucking joke the biggest thread in the world" campaign, just 1 post is all it take.

So show you care today.
1 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to question the wisdom of creating another bitcoin thread.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
One bitcoin fanatic cannot keep up with 100 drunks. He is making a pretty good go of it though.
I prefer to think of it as a race between two different DSM-5 disorders.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.