8 Posts

Neuroshima Hex!» Forums » General

Subject: Zman version compatiblity rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Last
msg tools
mb
Is neuroshima hex zman version 3.0 compatible with portal 3.0 expansions?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Wahlsten
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Utterly and entirely.

It's the exact same edition of the game, with the only difference being the publisher and the Doomsay Machine army not being included in the Portal version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Thank you for the info. happy to know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Z-man edition and the 2 English 3.0 armies. Then I've been adding the Polish 3.0 armies (direct from Portal) bit by bit. All you need to do is read the rules for the new armies via an English PDF or in the Tablet/phone version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
I bought the Z-man edition and the 2 English 3.0 armies. Then I've been adding the Polish 3.0 armies (direct from Portal) bit by bit. All you need to do is read the rules for the new armies via an English PDF or in the Tablet/phone version.

Is the Portal site normally this wonky?

Been trying to load all day and it just shows the name, 2 flags and then spinning icon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
tssfulk wrote:

Been trying to load all day and it just shows the name, 2 flags and then spinning icon.

Sounds like a browser (flash) problem. Try another browser. If that crashes too, try updating flash (not sure if they use flash, but I suspect it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
tssfulk wrote:

Sounds like a browser (flash) problem. Try another browser. If that crashes too, try updating flash (not sure if they use flash, but I suspect it).

Thanks - weird my Chrome was acting up like that.

Are only 2 3.0 expansions available in the States, the Z-Man versions of Mississippi and Uranoplis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
tssfulk wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
tssfulk wrote:

Thanks - weird my Chrome was acting up like that.

Are only 2 3.0 expansions available in the States, the Z-Man versions of Mississippi and Uranoplis

Steel Police are in English here in Europe (latest English release). Are they not in 3.0 in the states?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.