Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Smythe
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy of Devastation of Indines from my FLGS the other day and I seem to be missing some of the envelopes. I'm missing an envelope for Joal, but I had an extra envelope for Kajia. Also, I didn't have envelopes for the boss characters. Is there a way to contact Level99 in regards to the missing envelope, and is there decklists or envelopes for the bosses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the support email off the top of my head, but it's likely on their website. You should be able to email them about the missing envelope for Joal without any problems, I've had excellent experiences with them.

There are no envelopes for the boss characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See the divider set for a component checklist for the bosses:
Working on Devistation of Indines dividers, need somone to look over the kits
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Randalor wrote:
I got a copy of Devastation of Indines from my FLGS the other day and I seem to be missing some of the envelopes. I'm missing an envelope for Joal, but I had an extra envelope for Kajia. Also, I didn't have envelopes for the boss characters. Is there a way to contact Level99 in regards to the missing envelope, and is there decklists or envelopes for the bosses?

Same thing happened to me - I emailed them and had replacements at my door within a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
service@level99games.com is the place to go for replacement envelopes. Just send your address and the ones you need, and we'll take care of it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.