Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'd really like to use the Witch in this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can use whatever characters you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now you can even take your conquering heroes from Skull & Shackles or Rise of the Runelords and jump into the Abyss! See this post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like that with the pdfs on the paizo site - I don't even have to buy other character sets if I don't want too.

I can build decks for characters out of the wrath cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
But there are some qualifiers. Many of the character decks come with additional cards, including some cards specific to particular characters or classes. Lirianne, for example, isn't nearly as effective with fewer opportunities to acquire the many guns that are present in Skull & Shackles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Autoduelist wrote:
But there are some qualifiers. Many of the character decks come with additional cards, including some cards specific to particular characters or classes. Lirianne, for example, isn't nearly as effective with fewer opportunities to acquire the many guns that are present in Skull & Shackles.

Just went crazy printng off 43 character options for my player whose character died.

It seems in particular, the Skulls and Shackles heroes have some role cards that become less useful in other pathways (due to the lack of aquatic, ship, firearms etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.