Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Wasteland meets Streets of New York rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This set-up made quite an interesting game...

Mode: Advanced Solo+Final Blow
Mastermind: Wasteland Hulk
Scheme: Smash two dimensions together
Villains: Wasteland, Streets of New York, Savage Land Mutates
Heroes: Old Man Logan, Wolverine (X-Men), Hawkeye

None of these heroes have any recruit cards, so you'll be relying mainly on attack for the bribe-able villains, making them extra tough.

Good KOing potential with Old Man Logan, with potential to draw your whole deck if you can thin it out, but again be careful not to KO all your recruit cards before your deck can generate enough attack for that final blow- you'll need 19!

You may even need to recruit some SHIELD officers!

I've tried it once so far, and thought I was doing Ok until I realised that was just because all the scheme twists were clustered together a little further down in the deck. Never saw a 'lone survivor' card to get the KOing going, and then I got 4 twists in a single turn. Two turns later I got the next four and that was game over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dontfeedthegreen wrote:
<snip>...and then I got 4 twists in a single turn.

How did this happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The twist effect has you play two more villain cards, and then I kept pulling more twists, meaning draw more cards etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.