Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Aliens and Humans,

This is an update because for those of you that preordered or are going to preorder the Ultimate Edition of EFTAIOS!

We at Santa Ragione are partnering with the awesome folks over at Osprey Games (ospreypublishing.com/store/osprey-games) to bring you the highest quality edition you could hope for.

Osprey Games will publish and distribute the game worldwide, while we make sure the contents are the best possible for all of you EFTAIOS fans.

Osprey will also fulfill all of your preorders. No action is required, Osprey Games will ship your preorder to the address you provided as soon as the game is ready, without any extra charge.

NOTE: If you haven't provided us with the desired shipping address yet, please do so! You have received a link following your preorder with instructions: please click on the voucher code contained inside and follow instructions.

The new expected launch date is May 2016. We are very sorry for the delay compared to our original plan (December 2015). We completely understand if you have pre-ordered and would like to request a refund (Instructions here: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/203662804...), but if you can wait another five months we'll deliver a much better edition than we'd ever hoped to make when we opened pre-orders (see details below).

As a huge thanks for your patience, we've added to the pre-orderers' download page that comes with each pre-order a free copy of our science fiction video game MirrorMoon EP, including a Steam key to redeem on Steam. By the way, if you didn't know already, on the same page you can find a print and play version of EFTAIOS, to practice your alien-escaping skills until the Ultimate Edition comes out.

And now some more details on the Ultimate Edition:

- The maps will be laminated for reuse and the box will include 8 dry erase markers!

- We are including all five maps from the previous Limited Edition of EFTAIOS (not available anywhere else), a new exclusive map designed by the original authors of the game, plus two more picked from previous expansions, for a total of eight maps.

- The box will contain 98 cards [89mm x 57mm, 300gsm], including all 16 characters, the 2 exclusive items from the Limited Edition (Sensor and Clone), plus 2 completely new items.

- The box will be 279mm x 216mm x 50mm!

- The new edition will include different special powers for all the characters to make every play even more varied and exciting.

- This is our new WIP cover for the game:

We will announce the new items available in the Ultimate edition next month here on BoardGameGeek, so keep an eye on our game page!

If you have any question don't hesitate to write us at info at santaragione.com

Cheers!

Pietro

PS: There are only 100 copies of EFTAIOS ULTIMATE EDITION left for pre-order, and we will only accept preorders until the end of December or until when we run out of copies, whatever comes first!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fergus Conolly
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you clarify

If I go to this page and pre-order will I get a copy of Mirror Moon as well?

http://www.escapefromthealiensinouterspace.com/index.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
fconolly wrote:
Can you clarify

If I go to this page and pre-order will I get a copy of Mirror Moon as well?

http://www.escapefromthealiensinouterspace.com/index.html
correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
Just pre-ordered. You're using Humble Bundle's store, so I'm a little confused. Once it's locked in and I get the email, do I have to do anything else...? Did you just pull my shipping address from PayPal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua garrison
United States
Wooster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dying to know what the new items are!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will we still get paper copies of the maps? It my sound silly but I vastly prefer writing with a pencil/pen vs trying to use a dry erase marker on a laminated sheet. (Smudging, accidental erasures, etc)

Maybe I'm the only one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheKillShirt wrote:
Just pre-ordered. You're using Humble Bundle's store, so I'm a little confused. Once it's locked in and I get the email, do I have to do anything else...? Did you just pull my shipping address from PayPal?
You have to go to the purchase page in Humble and click the link that gives you a voucher code, click the code, and that will bring you to a google form which you put your address into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
Will we still get paper copies of the maps? It my sound silly but I vastly prefer writing with a pencil/pen vs trying to use a dry erase marker on a laminated sheet. (Smudging, accidental erasures, etc)

Maybe I'm the only one?
Hey! We'll publish the maps online so you can print them if you prefer playing with a pencil!

@Jon Harris Thank you for explaining how to submit the address and sorry for teh confusion everyone.

PS LAST 6 COPIES and LAST 6 DAYS to preorder!!!! We'll close preorders at the end of the month!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wiggins
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered my copy! I guess I squeaked in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Cullen
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
Damn, looks like I just missed it. what are the odds that per-orders will reopen for a brief time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorrax wrote:
Damn, looks like I just missed it. what are the odds that per-orders will reopen for a brief time?
Hey! Sorry about that the special offer pre-order (35€ inc. shipping) is over for good, but I think Osprey will re-open regular preorders soon on their web. I also saw the Ultimate Edition is now available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1472817737/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_d...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua garrison
United States
Wooster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
what about the update on the new items that was to happen in October?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update now that we're just a few months out from the May release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So...any update now that we're just a month out from the May release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
djthree6t wrote:
Hey guys,

very sorry about dropping the ball on the updates! We have been very focused on getting the edition right and to release in time as promised!

You can see a bit of an unboxing in this video here:

https://youtu.be/_b2yKzLMDx4?t=1m35s

The new unannounced special items are:

CAT – lets you declare two noises during your turn!
MUTATION – lets you transform into an alien!

We've also added very handy cheatsheets on the personal map-books to keep track of all the character powers and items <3

Can't wait to hear what you think of the new edition!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks for the update!

Do you know if the insert piece shown holding the dry erase markers is easily removable? I'll definitely want to sleeve those cards, looks like there should be plenty of room with that marker holder removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wiggins
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa Ragione wrote:
djthree6t wrote:
Hey guys,

very sorry about dropping the ball on the updates! We have been very focused on getting the edition right and to release in time as promised!

You can see a bit of an unboxing in this video here:

https://youtu.be/_b2yKzLMDx4?t=1m35s

The new unannounced special items are:

CAT – lets you declare two noises during your turn!
MUTATION – lets you transform into an alien!

We've also added very handy cheatsheets on the personal map-books to keep track of all the character powers and items <3

Can't wait to hear what you think of the new edition!

Awesome... When do we got it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua garrison
United States
Wooster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sometime in may
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! Sorry everyone for the delay! [CROSSPOSTING from the updates thread]

We started shipping WORLDWIDE so it's just a matter of days until you will receive your preorder!

Please do post pics of your box and impressions, I can't tell you how excited I am that you are finally playing this edition. it was a dream-project for us <3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmb
That's great! I don't remember, should we expect a shipping notification or tracking or anything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just emailed everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tieske
Netherlands
Abcoude
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yup, I removed the insert for the dry erase markers. Now there is room for sleeved cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xanthe
United States
Hancock
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I'm a CheeseheadMicrobadge: Gaming Hoopla attendeeMicrobadge: Fan of PairOfDiceParadise.com podcastMicrobadge: LibrarianMicrobadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
I just got my copy the other day and we're playing it tonight for the first time. We're waiting til the sun goes down...

devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
badge
ACT AS IF THE TRUTH IS REAL
mb
Should this game have arrived (at a US address)? I haven't received anything or any shipping notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xanthe
United States
Hancock
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I'm a CheeseheadMicrobadge: Gaming Hoopla attendeeMicrobadge: Fan of PairOfDiceParadise.com podcastMicrobadge: LibrarianMicrobadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
Aldaron wrote:
Should this game have arrived (at a US address)? I haven't received anything or any shipping notification.
I'm in Wisconsin and I got my copy on June 1st.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |