Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news everyone! Project Dreamscape is on a boat making it's way from the manufacturer in China to the US!

As many know, it will take some time, but if all goes well, the games will arrive and be sent out to backers in October. There's a lot that is out of our hands here, so no promises. Just a lot of hope and positivity!

If you want to see a neat comic that Ben had his friend draw to commemorate this moment (as well as to get more details), check out the campaign update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/undine/project-dreamsca...

Our dreams are becoming a reality! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason "J.T." Taylor
United States
North Highlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:
Great news everyone! Project Dreamscape is on a boat making it's way from the manufacturer in China to the US!

As many know, it will take some time, but if all goes well, the games will arrive and be sent out to backers in October. There's a lot that is out of our hands here, so no promises. Just a lot of hope and positivity!

If you want to see a neat comic that Ben had his friend draw to commemorate this moment (as well as to get more details), check out the campaign update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/undine/project-dreamsca...

Congrats Sarah! I'm excited to the release! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jt4jc wrote:

Congrats Sarah! I'm excited to the release! =)

Thanks JT! I am so anxious for it to be October already! lol!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilvaShado wrote:

Congrats! I KS'ed this game, and i always see you active in BGG. So glad to support a fellow geek!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:
Congrats! I KS'ed this game, and i always see you active in BGG. So glad to support a fellow geek!

Aw, thank you so much! I am really anxious for everyone to get their copy and *hopefully* enjoy it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.