Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked into the possibility of doing a large-print version of the visitor cards? Many of us of a certain age (and one of my compatriots is married to a person another decade older), are used to having reading glasses, but it would be nice to be able to play without them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've thought about it, but the issue is that there's limited space on the board and on the vineyard mats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you could always drop the art for the visitor cards. It's really nice, but does take up quite a bit of space. And if large print were to look weird on small cards because too few letters fit in one line, you could always make the visitor cards landscape- rather than portrait-orientated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
I've thought about it, but the issue is that there's limited space on the board and on the vineyard mats.

I think people who need the large print cards would be OK putting them on the table. I can think of many other reason you might not want to do it, however. I was just wondering if you had looked into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps someday. A few people have requested it. It's just a lot of cards to support at this point--I think we're close to 200 total cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rutger W
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, this is a great idea!

However, the small sized cards are really handy for holding, room on the board and room on the table. Please never remove the nice artwork on them .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.