3 Posts

Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » General

Subject: How does shipping to retail work? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I missed the kickstarter, but became very interested in the game and pre-ordered the base game, adventure's companion and upgraded token set (to make my order eligible for free shipping) from cool stuff inc. They list their expected arrival time to be in September and a mantic blog link seemed to indicate it would be shipping out in October. I was wondering how the shipping process for retail works since kickstarter backers will have bigger boxes and more stuff- will there be two separate shipping processes (1 for KS backers and 1 for retail) or do they just sort all of the stuff between backers and retailers when they get it and send them out at the same time.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember the KS - messages right there will be 2 shippings for us KS backers.

First batch: For those who ordered only the base game.
Second batch: For those "all in" or with various expansions.

Where the retailers fall in I don't exactly know. Might be they come after the first batch shipped to KS - might be that Mantic tries to ship to KS first (which most of the backers would appreciate).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Alphawolf wrote:
If I remember the KS - messages right there will be 2 shippings for us KS backers.

First batch: For those who ordered only the base game.
Second batch: For those "all in" or with various expansions.

Where the retailers fall in I don't exactly know. Might be they come after the first batch shipped to KS - might be that Mantic tries to ship to KS first (which most of the backers would appreciate).

For some reasons most KS I was in ended up in retail before backers got their stuff. That usually causes some frustration but in the end everyone has their stuff and it's fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.