Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To all,

I realize this is a late request, but is anyone in the Columbus, OH area or who is otherwise attending/planning to attend the Buckeye GameFest (September 8-13) interested in an FITL game, preferably Saturday (September 12) or possibly Friday (September 11)? While I'll be glad to do the Medium Scenario or even the Long Scenario, I'm especially looking for 3 players who would be interested in playtesting a variant of the Short Scenario I'm trying to develop for tournament play, in particular the 2016 WBC in Pittsburgh which I'm likely to be the GM for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance of doing this Thursday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeff,

Thursday (September 10) might be possible (depending on how my work schedule looks like as I've got some flexibility as I work from a home office desktop), but I would need some assurance that there would be 3 players who would guarantee they would show up for one or more FITL games. I live north of Cincinnati, so I've got about 1.5 hour car ride each way which I've done quite a few times up to Columbus, including for Origins in June.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.