Marc Hutsebaut
Belgium
flag msg tools
Ever kicked yourself for missing out on a great Kickstarter? Ever wondered how some people got such great results when painting those wonderful miniatures? Ever got stuck in a game and needed quick feedback on rules or tactics?

Look no further. If you have a broader interest in the hobby, I have just created a new Facebook community to which you are all invited:

Miniature Boardgames - Arkham Horror to Zombicide.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/miniatureboardgames/

It’s all about great boardgames with great miniatures, from golden oldies like HeroQuest, Descent and Arkham Horror to new crowdfunding gems such as this one, Conan, Zombicide Black Plague and Dungeon Saga. Limitless fun for all ages and tastes! From high fantasy dungeon crawlers to zombie survival games. From sci-fi skirmishers to utterly unique boardgame concepts. With miniatures, obviously.

Come and share your knowledge, pictures, scenarios, sessions, painting techniques, upcoming pledging tips...

One group to rule them all. Whip out your dice, sharpen your swords and suck your brushes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Foy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, sorry to post here but I've been blocked from the Facebook page and I'm totally gutted about it. I don't know what / if I did anything wrong but it's one of my favourite groups and I'd love to get back into the community.

Is there anything I can do to sort this out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander sapundjiev
msg tools
mb
I also got kicked but i dont regret at all. Whole grp is full of butthurt people who cant handle anything but positive response. Every second post is guess what i punched shit. Dublicate pksts all the time. Honestly im glad im out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.