Popular Tags: [View All]
Patricio Garcia
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking through pictures of the game I noticed that most robots had 8 or 9 tiles. Is that the case most people are finding? I have an opportunity to buy someones kick starter copy but if the robots all have the same amount of tiles I may pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie H
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sorry about that, Chief
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on what the Buyers want. Sometimes they want simple robots, sometimes they want complex ones. You can build a robot with as few as 4 tiles (counting the torso), and the complex ones can be more than 9 tiles.

Your robots don't spend much gametime in the "built" condition. Most of the time you are holding the tiles in your hand. On the turn you sell the robot, you simply arrange the tiles on the table to show that you've met the requirements, collect the money, then stack the robot tiles and set them to one side. I mention this because some people that I've played this with were disappointed - they thought there was going to be more robot tile manipulation, and that the built robots would stay on the table. Actually, they CAN stay on the table, but most tables don't have space to hold all the robots players build.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.