United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone

We been receiving support tickets asking what is the difference between the Premier Supporter Edition and the Release Edition of the game.

Any one that had pre-ordered Heroes of the Pacific will receive a Premier Supporter Edition box. On the back of the box you will find the "Premier Supporter Edition" medal. Inside the game you will find a numbered LnL Certificate of Authenticity with LnL embossed foil seal.

In the case of Heroes of the Pacific you will also receive the Heroes of the Pacific X-Maps.

The standard edition box does not have any of the above on the box and does not come with the Heroes of the Pacific X-Maps. If you received the standard edition of the box you can always order the Heroes of the Pacific X-Maps directory from our store.

You can only receive the Premier Supporter Edition box by placing a Pledge or Pre-order of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should warn customers that one look at the X-Maps will cause a "OMG! Why didn't they think of that years ago?" Epiphany.

I was skeptical and indifferent until my first glace at one. Now, I want ALL my maps to be X-Maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark

Thank you very much. Yea that how it was here in the office. They really make the game a better experience.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pre-order customer #3! And the X-maps are a game maker for me as I don't like small hexes and counter stacks, especially when in-game info counters start going on top of unit counters.
HotP's components are top-notch quality throughout - so glad this did not disappoint me after the long wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rob

This is music to our ears. We really wanted this to be a great release. Please let us know what you think once you get a chance to play.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schulz
United States
Saint Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombieMark wrote:
You should warn customers that one look at the X-Maps will cause a "OMG! Why didn't they think of that years ago?" Epiphany.

I was skeptical and indifferent until my first glace at one. Now, I want ALL my maps to be X-Maps.

They did.

Streets of Fire: ASL Deluxe Module 1

Hedgerow Hell: ASL Deluxe Module 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, but it's wasted on me. I remember when regular Squad Leader was new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Wilson
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
The X maps rock! My middle aged eyes really appreciate them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.