Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks so cool! I can't wait until the Kickstarter - or really I can't wait until delivery

I really love those painted minis. I hope they are available as stretch goals or add-ons when this hits KS.

What stretch goals/add-ons would you hope to see?

Some off the top of my head:

- Upgraded box/board/card/token quality
- More heroes
- More monsters
- More quests/campaigns
- More maps/tiles

What else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bestiary/Art book might be a good potential add-on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Skyrek wrote:
Bestiary/Art book might be a good potential add-on.

Good suggestion. We've been thinking on this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
This game looks so cool! I can't wait until the Kickstarter - or really I can't wait until delivery

Thanks, it's always good to know that your work is appreciated and wanted.

Quote:
I really love those painted minis. I hope they are available as stretch goals or add-ons when this hits KS.

We have actually secured a pro level painter who has given us a price tag for painting 10 sets. So there will be very limited set of painted miniatures available. With the detail level we have, automatic painting isn't an option.

Quote:
What stretch goals/add-ons would you hope to see?

Really good thread. We'll be, of course, very interested to see what you'd LIKE to see.

Quote:
Some off the top of my head:

- Upgraded box/board/card/token quality
- More heroes
- More monsters
- More quests/campaigns
- More maps/tiles
What else?[/q]

We have all of these in our 'bag of possibilities'. Let's see what else you'll come up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I'd like to see anything that expands game play. Anything you can come up with will be appreciated.
I'm also always looking for eye candy of all sorts.
Bit please don't make the campaign like a CMON campaign where the final price tag exceeds $400.if you plan on getting everything (which I do).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:
Personally I'd like to see anything that expands game play. Anything you can come up with will be appreciated.
I'm also always looking for eye candy of all sorts.

Ok. Good to know, we have aimed to add specifically expansions to game play.

Quote:
Bit please don't make the campaign like a CMON campaign where the final price tag exceeds $400.if you plan on getting everything (which I do).

In a long run, I fully intend to do more content, but in forms of other campaigns. So I'd say that it's a safe to say that we don't require such huge investments to get the whole campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
That's good news. I don't mind putting lots of money into the game. It's just that kickstarters have started getting really expensive these last months.
But don't worry, I'll get everything you throw at me during the campaign.
Can't wait to play this game!
(And your scenario for gloomhaven, I hope you have something really grim and horrific in mind!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:
Thanks!
That's good news. I don't mind putting lots of money into the game. It's just that kickstarters have started getting really expensive these last months.
But don't worry, I'll get everything you throw at me during the campaign.
Can't wait to play this game!

Okay, that is very good to hear. We aim to produce Tabletop simulator version of Perdition's Mouth, if we just find enough time and energy.

(And your scenario for gloomhaven, I hope you have something really grim and horrific in mind!) [/q]

I aim to do my very best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yash Samant
United States
Custer
Washington
flag msg tools
I think a Kickstarter exclusive leather-bound hardback rules/scenarios (with Kickstarter exclusive scenarios) book available as an add-on would be great! That way, people who buy the game retail wouldn't be missing out on actual game components, but it would still give Kickstarter campaign backers an optional exclusive for backing the project.

BTW, it wouldn't have to be leather-bound if that's too expensive, but just a really high quality hardback book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
yvs2010 wrote:
I think a Kickstarter exclusive leather-bound hardback rules/scenarios (with Kickstarter exclusive scenarios) book available as an add-on would be great! That way, people who buy the game retail wouldn't be missing out on actual game components, but it would still give Kickstarter campaign backers an optional exclusive for backing the project.

BTW, it wouldn't have to be leather-bound if that's too expensive, but just a really high quality hardback book.

That is a great and interesting option. I hadn't thought of this, exactly. It's now added in my pool of possible stretch goals.

Leather-bound is certainly possible, but only if there is at least 100 of those. Doing those in small quantities is very expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More content and better quality components in that order. Generally, more heroes/monsters/missions/items in that order. I guess for components it always comes down to thicker boards and better seals for cards. I'm not sure 3D tokens and the like are necessary atm, and if the series blows up, then you could always add them back in later.

My 2 fen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.