Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cody Gardner
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First off sorry for asking about this here not really about the game itself per say but

I just picked up a copy from my game store. registered on the becomemagi website but i didn't get my email to activate my account....so I can't log in, post or ask for help or "support" from the website. Any suggestions is it worth even bothering with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not. I wouldn't expect too much help from Chris anymore. Once he he went broke on the project, I haven't heard squat about my avak shar card order, so I wrote it off..... shake

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have managed to get responses recently but it can be a slow process. I probably have enough cards now to create multiple codices and enjoy playing the game 4/6 player, but i still hope that they can finish shipping the extras and possibly go on to complete the out of Eden campaign.
Have you tried messaging Chris through bgg?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Gardner
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
masonap wrote:

Have you tried messaging Chris through bgg?

No I haven't. I got my copy from the store i work at actually found it buried at the back of the shelf so i suspected there may not have been anything online. At least there is the updated rules and tutorial which is nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you get the initial issue fixed, he will respond to the forum and @wirk orders" albeit sometimes slowly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.