Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sitting here watching the Jays smack the Orioles' pitching staff around right now. I don't want to jinx things, and I know there are still a bunch of games left in the season, but I can't see anyone in the American League - including the unreal Houston Astros this year - beat the Jays in a series. They have the offence, obviously, but their pitching has been one of the best since the All-Star break.

If the Jays win the World Series (Vegas betting favourites right now! I can't believe it!), burritos are on me. Literally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Denney
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deal! If the Blue Jays win the series I will be eagerly anticipating a nice chicken burrito!

I am not a Jays Fan by any stretch, but neither of the teams I support will be anywhere near the playoffs let alone the World Series. I support the Atlanta Braves and the Boston Red Sox.

So if the Jays win, I will gladly take a burrito!
This may make the last bit of the season more interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
WHAT??? I am not buying a Red Sox fan a burrito!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
What if the Sox play spoiler by teabagging the Yankees in their four game set at the end of September?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not. I'll pull for the Jays! At least Tulo can have a shot a the post season on your team.

Not that the Rockies suckingly suck... oh wait, they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Denney
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a bummer. I was hoping for a burrito.
Eh, I cannot win them all.

Best of luck all the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
~~~O_O~~~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Denney
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vandemonium wrote:
~~~O_O~~~

A United Fan, Manchester United! Nice to meet you! I follow Manchester United as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go Jays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Blue Jays vs St Louis in the World Series? I can root for both teams!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Levy
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, Blue Jays and the Mets would make for a hell of a series. It would be the Battle of the Trading Deadline Dealers! Just sayin'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:
Yup, Blue Jays and the Mets would make for a hell of a series. It would be the Battle of the Trading Deadline Dealers! Just sayin'.

It was the first time in years that the Jays even attempted anything at the deadline. Too bad they're getting smoked by the hated Red Sox right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.