Subject: Lots of INWO cards looking for a good home rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hatherley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I've decided to pass on a large chunk of my INWO collection (leaving me enough to play), and I have a mixed bag of LE, ULE, cards from OWE, Assassins and quite a few SubGenius. At least 600 cards, probably more.

And a spare INWO book.

None of them are mint, none of them are complete sets - but they're looking for a good home.

Looking at ebay, I see some silly prices, but I can't tell if anyone is actually buying.

Any thoughts as to how I can best pass on my collection?

steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
tophat9 wrote:
Hi,

I've decided to pass on a large chunk of my INWO collection [...]

Any thoughts as to how I can best pass on my collection?

Hi Steve,

a couple of years ago I passed some cards, for free, to a player in the States that was needing them to organize games with the fellows and I got a friend.
Many years ago I helped another player to get enough cards to play for an affordable cost and I got another friend, so I can only give you my approval, but I've no idea on to who give them.

Paolo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lemmens Jitse
Belgium
Zoutleeuw
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet there are a couple of people on here (including me) that would be interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hatherley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Okay, thanks.

I need to work out the cost of postage, I think.

steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lemmens Jitse
Belgium
Zoutleeuw
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keep me posted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Alvarez
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Steve! Would love to get my hands on at least some of those, if any are still available.

Regards,

Eduardo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
punga wrote:
Hey, Steve! Would love to get my hands on at least some of those, if any are still available.

Eduardo,

you live far away, almost at the "end of the world" (as said some time ago one that, by the organization he is part, was moved to Roma from just across the Ande from where you are), but you arose my attention so, if you have someone passing through Rome willing to get some cards to you, let me know it early enough and I will select a good quantity of unlimited for you.

Paolo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hatherley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I've just uploaded the collection and book to the marketplace:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/804250

steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.