Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

I'm sorry to day that Captain's Sea has been dropped from the P500 list. It just did not get enough traction to compete with all of the other games on the list.

Kevin Klemme and I have put a lot of work into it as have several play testers to whom we're very grateful.

I'll be shopping around for a new publisher and will let you know when something has been worked out.

Thanks for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh. Too bad. soblue

Looking up to your new possible publisher news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Seynave
Canada
Thetford Mines
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here... I hope that the project will take off again soon. It is a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They might have done you a favor, I wasn't aware of this game until I saw that it had been dropped from the GMT P500. A problem with the GMT P500 is that there are just so many offerings on it, Captain's Sea may have gotten lost in the noise for others as it had for me.

Good luck with it, it sounds like an interesting game and you have a good reputation for Age of Sail games. I'll subscribe to this thread and hope to hear more soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xesqui BCN
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played two scenarios and is really a good game
sad to read the notice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.