Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Tesler
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Hooraaaay! Everybunny's finally here!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using the realistic mod from Beery. Went on a mission to Cherbourg and a FW190 caused a controlled bailout over water. Most of the crew died of drowning except the copilot and bombardier. My question is what do I do with them. Do I create a new crew and put them in that way? If so, how much experience in missions or shot down aircraft do they get?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
Put them into a new aircraft, with fresh replacements. Keep their history and run them as the experienced "old men" in the crew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for trying out the mod. Really glad to see that players are using it. Really REALLY glad to hear of a B-17 being shot down while using the mod. Although I calculated the odds very carefully, I'm never happy until I see some feedback that suggests that realistic results are happening for others (and not just for me). As long as planes are getting shot down occasionally (rarely, but not too rarely), it means I've done my job right.

Not glad to hear you lost most of your crew though - that's bad luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.