Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Guyer
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After googling around for deck boxes that would fit sleeved Power Grid cards, I managed to find some from Gozu Zone: http://gozu.zone/?product=tuckbox-for-mini-american-cards-co...

They fit the entire 49 card deck with FF sleeves perfectly, and even come in power grid colors

With international shipping, it isn't the cheapest option out there, but the box is well made and a lot easier to deal with than a plastic bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice find - we appear to get free shipping in the UK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Voscain
msg tools
Hello !

thank you for that feedback Ian ! Just a small precision about the shipping fees.

For international shipping outside UE, the shipping fees are very high for parcels (more than 30€), but still affordable for enveloppe (the deckboxes of 50 cards sleeves can be sent in protected enveloppes), say, around 8,99€. It is not the case for deckboxes of 100 sleeved cards which should be sent in parcels, unfortunately (maximal width > 3cm or 1.18 in).

We are available if you have any questions about the mini-american, square .... deckboxes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Horner
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice find. I assume you bought the Translucid green box and white lid? They have lots of colours but I can't seem to find a colour chart on their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Guyer
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roger, I just bought the "Green" box with the white lid. Not the translucid version.

I agree, they should include a color chart in the list or on the page, would make the choice way easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.