Subject: AGoT PbF #344 - The Horde Descends rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is September and now this is again time for me to be your Angel.
So i'm starting now two more games.

The following rules are generally stolen from
Jayson C
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and his #42 and reworked a bit. Big thanks for him. General rules are equal to my last basic noR game, #298

This is going to be a 6-player 2-edition (no expansion) game with no Ravens. There will be no Tides of Battle cards. House rules are shown in Appendix II.

GUIDELINES

I. The Basics
1. Normal text for discussions.
2. Politics and Roleplaying are highly encouraged. ITALICIZE all of them.
3. Bold for in-game moves and actions.
4. If possible, don't edit game related stuff (actions, politics), but if you must, highlight that you edited that particular text by leaving the old text striked through. This is to clear up confusion. Someone may read your original post only once, then when you change it, he may not notice what's wrong later.
5. To make things easier, we will address each other by our House names. You may address me as moderator or just as mod.
6. All players will use banners when posting. Place them at the beginning of every post. To make them appear, type in [imageid=XXXXXXXmedium] where XXXXXXX are the following numbers:

--- 1152906 - Stark

--- 1152903 - Greyjoy

--- 1152904 - Lannister

--- 1152902 - Baratheon

--- 1152907 - Tyrell

--- 1152905 - Martell

And i will use this banner for moderatorial text:

For this banners we should give credits for
Pavel Kornilov
Russia
Syktyvkar
flag msg tools
badge
mb

II. What We Play
1. We'll be using the 2nd edition rules and board.
2. The map we will use will be chosen by player voting.
3. Tides of Battle will not be used.
4. Ravens to other players (PMs) are NOT allowed, thus forcing ALL sort of communication to be posted publicly in the thread. Do not use in your diplomacy anything which is out of the game - you shouldn't exchange Iron Track position for geekgold or a glass of beer. Lying is allowed so lie as much as you want!
5. Westeros Cards will be rolled right here. Wildings Cards will be rolled here when it is possible, otherwise they will be randomed by me in OpenOffice Calc. You are free to roll Westeros Cards by yourself, but it should be text or image roll, not dice.
6. Houses will be distributed randomly.
7. References:
--- http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/agot-bg-2nd-ed...]2nd Edition Rulebook (PDF)
--- http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3054]Official FAQ
--- Official Responses from FFG
Westeros and Wildings Cards info you may see in Appendix II.

III. How We Play
1. Let us all work together and make this game move at a fast pace. Please, check in at least once a day.. I'll try to be a good example for you and update our map daily if needed. I can remove player from the game for breaking this rule too often.
2. If you cannot post in time, you should notify us here or geekmail me. Then there will be no penalty for you.
3. Geekmail me your orders, bids, and house cards. All Geekmails should have a subject as prescribed below. Also, be sure to send an order to ALL your territories WITH units. Don't forget to put a * next to your star orders.
--- Orders:
------ AGoT PBF #344 - Round [Round #] - [House Name] - Orders
--- Bid:
------ AGoT PBF #344 - Round [Round #] - [House Name] - [IT/F/KC/W] Bid: [Bid Amount]
--- House Card:
------ AGoT PBF #344 - Round [Round #] - [House Name] - [Card Name]
--- Examples:
------ AGoT PBF #344 - Round 1 - Stark - Orders
------ AGoT PBF #344 - Round 2 - Stark - IT Bid: 5
------ AGoT PBF #344 - Round 2 - Stark - Roose Bolton
4. After sending me your orders/bid via geekmail, go to the thread and post that you have done so. This will do a lot to help the game keep moving along.
5. During Combat Phase, we will use the following steps:
--- a. The attacker calculates and posts both his and the defender's combat strength. This includes BOTH their initial strength (combat strength of participating units), order modifier (+2, +1, +0, or -1), and initial support.
--- b. Both attacker and defender then asks for support from other houses. Those who wish to support any side should declare it by posting a message in the thread. If support has been declared, the supporter recomputes and posts both parties' modified combat strength.
--- c. The attacker Geekmails me his chosen house card and informs everyone by posting that he has already sent his house card to the mod.
--- d. The defender Geekmails me his chosen house card AND posts it in the thread.
--- e. The attacker reveals his house card by posting it in the thread.
--- f. The attacker or defender may now decide if he will use his Valyrian Steel Blade token.
--- g. Anyone may now recompute and post the final combat strength of both parties. Combat resolution follows.
--- Notes:
------ Steps (b & f) are optional and may be skipped.
------ In the interest of speeding things up, the attacker may skip Step b and proceed with Step c. In this case, support from other houses can still be declared as long as the defender has not yet geekmailed me his house card (Step d). All support declared after step d will no longer count.
------ In Step g, anyone may resolve the combat without waiting for the mod.
------ Calculation example for copy and paste, modify it according to the current battle:

[Attacker]
Initial Strength = 3 (1 KN, 1 FM)
Order = -1
Support = 0
Card = Send to mod
Total = 2++

[Defender]
Initial Strength = 1 (1 FM)
Order = +1
Support = 1 (1 SH)
Card = ??
Total = 3++

6. Feel free to take your next action if you feel it won't affect what's currently going on. Alternatively, you can send me the action via Geekmail and I'll process it at the appropriate time. Conditional orders are very much welcome.
7. On changing your mind, I will accept updates/changes to orders/battles/bids until I have an order/bid from each person. If the last person I was waiting for already submitted their order, then no orders can be changed.
An action posted into the thread (including OOT action) (march, raid etc.) can be changed until there are no legal action which follows this both in the thread and in game sequence. That means you cannot rely on OOT orders posted in the thread until the proper time.
Please, do not use OOT if it can affect next player decision. Support can never be declared OOT, only by PM to the Mod.
8. We will use the official 2nd edition rulebook for all rules, except overrided by our house rules. If a question is not answered in the rulebook, we will use Official Responses from FFG. If that still doesn't answer the question, I will make the call.
9. If you see something wrong--either that I did incorrectly or another player--let us know right away! I will do my best to correct any mistakes as fairly as possible.

Let's have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Appendix I - Cards Information.

This information is stolen from
Brendan
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Westeros Cards

Westeros I Cards

3 x Supply: Adjust supply.
3 x Mustering: Muster units.
2 x Thrones of Blades [W]: Holder of the Iron Throne chooses Mustering, Supply, or no effect.
1 x Last Days of Summer [W]: Nothing happens.
1 x Winter is Coming: Reshuffle Westeros I deck.
[W] = Wildlings increase in power

Westeros II Cards

3 x Clash of Kings: Bid power tokens on influence tracks.
3 x Game of Thrones: Gain power tokens.
2 x Dark Wings, Dark Words [W]: Holder of the Messenger Raven chooses Clash of Kings, Game of Thrones, or no effect.
1 x Last Days of Summer [W]: Nothing happens.
1 x Winter is Coming: Reshuffle Westeros II deck.

Westeros III Cards

3 x Wilding Attack: Bid power tokens to fend off Wildling Attack.
1 x Sea of Storms [W]: No Raid orders.
1 x Rains of Autumn [W]: No March+1* orders.
1 x Feast for Crows [W]: No Consolidate Power orders.
1 x Web of Lies [W]: No Support orders.
1 x Storm of Swords [W]: No Defense orders.
2 x Put to the Sword: Holder of the Valyrian Steel Blade chooses Rains of Autumn, Storm of Swords, or no effect.

Wildlings Cards

• Crow Killers
• The Horde Descends
• A King Beyond the Wall
• Mammoth Riders
• Massing on the Milkwater
• Preemptive Raid
• Rattleshirt's Raiders
• Silence at the Wall
• Skinchanger Scout

Crow Killers
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Replaces all of their available Knights with available Footmen. Any Knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
- Everyone Else: Replaces 2 of their Knights with available Footmen. Any Knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: May immediately replace up to 2 Footmen, anywhere, with available Knights.

The Horde Descends
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Destroys 2 of his units at one of his Castles or Strongholds. If unable, destroys 2 of his units anywhere.
- Everyone Else: Destroys 1 of their units anywhere.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: May muster forces (following normal mustering rules) in any one Castle or Stronghold area you control.

A King Beyond the Wall
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Moves his token to the lowest position on every Influence track.
- Everyone Else: In Iron Throne turn order, each player chooses either the Fiefdoms or the King's Court Influence track, and moves their token to the lowest position on that track.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: Moves their token to the top of the Influence track of their choice, then takes the appropriate Dominance token.

Mammoth Riders
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Destroys 3 of their units anywhere.
- Everyone Else: Destroys 2 of their units anywhere.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: May retrieve 1 House card of their choice from their discard pile.

Massing on the Milkwater
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: If you have more than one House card in your hand, discard all cards with the highest combat strength.
- Everyone Else: If they have more than one House card in their hand, they must choose and discard one of those cards.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: Returns their entire House card discard pile to their hand.

Preemptive Raid
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Chooses one of the following: (A) Destroys 2 of their units anywhere; or, (B) Is reduced 2 positions on their highest Influence track.
- Everyone Else: Nothing happens.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: The wildlings immediately attack again with a strength of 6. You do not participate in this attack (no reward nor penalties).

Rattleshirt's Raiders
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Is reduced 2 positions on the Supply track (to no lower than 0)
- Everyone Else: Is reduced 1 position on the Supply track (to no lower than 0)
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: Is increased 1 position on the Supply track (to no higher than 6)

Silence at the Wall
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Nothing happens.
- Everyone Else: Nothing happens.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: Nothing happens.

Skinchanger Scout
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Discards all available Power tokens.
- Everyone Else: Discards 2 available Power tokens, or as many as they are able.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: All Power tokens bid on this attack are immediately returned to his available Power.[/size]

House Cards

[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[2] Greatjon Umber: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including your supporting footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting your Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If your highest Card is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all Ships of another Houses is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including your supporting Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Alester Florent: 1 Fortification
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Appendix II - House Rules and Clarifications

Wrong order placement

I always check your orders, so I hope, this situation will never occur, but if it happens, i'd rather do so:

1) if a player has more special orders on the map, than (s)he should, extra orders are downgraded (if possible) according to area alphabetical order.

2) extra orders left on the map after step 1) are removed in alphabetical way

3) if after step 2 or by players mistake there are areas without orders,
and there are orders avaible to place, those areas are filled with order in alphavetical orders.
First are placed defence orders, then raids, then support, then march and then CP.

Those rules, as I feel, are ideal to prevent abusing extra special orders by players (not by mod, though). Every wrong order set has strictly one way to be reworked into the correct order set.

Adding order in empty areas I need to prevent abusing again - correct order set must contain orders for all avaible areas. For example, player may try to avoid laying CP order in raidable area or somthing like that.

Not enough orders to place

The rule about placing orders in IT order has no sence on the web, so the rule is to be ignored and players send their orders simultaneously

DWDW: AGoT option

Official responces

Quote:

When collecting Power tokens for point b) of Dark Wings, Dark Words card should we collect tokens for ports with ships just as for Game of Thrones card?

"There are no power icons present on ports. As such, players should not collect power tokens from controlled ports when resolving option B) on the Dark Wings, Dark Words Westeros card."

The logic is that:

- On DWDW card we have nothing written about ports, only about crowns

- In rulebook, p. 25 in "Trade with free cities" we have nothing about DWDW card, only about AGoT.

More people including me dislike this rule, so it will be changed in our game. We gain power tokens from trade with free cities on DWDW gain power option.

Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming is resolved on Resolve Cards step.
Winter is Coming Deck II is resolved after resolution of Deck II Card.
Wildings Icons revealed this time are ignored as Wildings Threat Increase step is already over.

March order resolution

Due to current official responce, march order is resolve group by group.
If one of groups is starting a battle, its move should be resolved last.

It means, if you already have 4+3+2+2+2 armies at maximum supply, you cannot spltit your 4 army first sending 2 somewhere and then sending 1 to the battle.

Of course, you may send 1 somewhere and then 2 somewhere else, even to the battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Appendix III - invitations

Invitation process here is closed, the game started

I'm starting now 2 games, basic 2ed and DWD. Rules for DWD game will be generally the same. So, I send invites to 18 players. The first 12 to answer are in.

Special invites
Who replaced droppes in my games or are moddimng games with me:

1. bnesbit (298 Greyjoy) 345.2
2. Frize (298 Stark) 344.4
3. TarnisMartell (299 Greyjoy) 344.6
4. Blazerunner (300 Tyrell) -> Scabronque - 344.2
5. Icemancometh (267 Lannister) 344.1
6. Tacitus_COIG (323 Mod) 344.3
7. Aipha (343 Mod) -declined
8. charemski (inherited invite from 298/299) - declined
9. bagisbjorn (inherited invite from 298/299) 345.1

Waitlist invites

The sequence for Waitlist invites and alternates is: waitlist - without a game - waitlist - without a game - etc. (some players may be skipped due to particular reasons).

1. Llywellan 344.5
2. Svante - declined
3. goatmel
4. layph - declined
5. Gabovampier
6. Blakmage86
7. Gekkepop
8. Raving_Engeneer
9. smithdj08

Invited people have about 48 hours to answer and choose 2ed or DWD game for oneself.

If other game appear and player from this list will join it, he will be removed from this list. (this doesn't affect my special invitations)

The sequence for Waitlist invites and alternates is: (1st-come - waitlist - without a game - waitlist - without a game )etc. (some players may be skipped again due to particular reasons).

Alternates:
1. This is a place for you.
2. nightlyrave
3. Duckwing
4. Jiub
5. Colonel_Sanders
6. This is a place for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Breen
msg tools
mbmb
Checking in, thanks Anton!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Icemancometh wrote:

2ed or DWD? (I suppose 2ed as you came into this thread.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicklas
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Anton,

Appreciate the invite very much, but I am currently cutting a bit down on my games, so I will have to decline this one as well. Hope you'll all have a great time!

Best regards,
Nicklas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Breen
msg tools
mbmb
SeptembreAnge wrote:
Icemancometh wrote:

2ed or DWD? (I suppose 2ed as you came into this thread.)

Hmm, didn't realise 345 was DWD. I'll stick with 2ed though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tacitus
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the invite, I would love to play this 2ed game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Frize
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, If you need someone to fill the gap i am here :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Frize
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frize wrote:
Hi, If you need someone to fill the gap i am here :-)

Lol you just invite me haha. Well, I accept the invit then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Knutsson
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm down if there is a spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bree
Ireland
flag msg tools
Would love to join if there's a spot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Kirk
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Anton, I'll accept an invite to #345 (DWD).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Wink
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can I play too?? Would love to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernardo de Moura Canaan
msg tools
Hey there,
Just checking in. Thanks for the invite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tarnis Martins-Lewis
Germany
flag msg tools
I m up for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

The game is started.
Please, vote for the map (jpeg, updated only bt mod, or interactive, updatable by any player).

Also I roll now the House for
Stephen Breen
msg tools
mbmb

1custom6{iid:1152906;iid:1152903;iid:1152904;iid:1152902;iid:1152907;iid:1152905} -> ( iid:1152902) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 778101. SeptembreAnge
  • 1custom6{iid:1152906;iid:1152903;iid:1152904;iid:1152902;iid:1152907;iid:1152905} =
  • ( iid:1152902) =
  • ( iid:1152902)
  • Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:27 am
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

For
Bernardo de Moura Canaan
msg tools

1custom5{iid:1152905;iid:1152903;iid:1152904;iid:1152907;iid:1152905} -> ( iid:1152907) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 778102. SeptembreAnge
  • 1custom5{iid:1152905;iid:1152903;iid:1152904;iid:1152907;iid:1152905} =
  • ( iid:1152907) =
  • ( iid:1152907)
  • Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:28 am
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Third House for
Tacitus
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

1custom4{iid:1152906;iid:1152903;iid:1152904;iid:1152905} -> ( iid:1152905) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 778103. SeptembreAnge
  • 1custom4{iid:1152906;iid:1152903;iid:1152904;iid:1152905} =
  • ( iid:1152905) =
  • ( iid:1152905)
  • Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:29 am
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Then House for
Damien Frize
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

1custom3{iid:1152906;iid:1152903;iid:1152904} -> ( iid:1152903) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 778104. SeptembreAnge
  • 1custom3{iid:1152906;iid:1152903;iid:1152904} =
  • ( iid:1152903) =
  • ( iid:1152903)
  • Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:30 am
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Finally for
Tom Rich
United States
flag msg tools

1custom2{iid:1152906;iid:1152904} -> ( iid:1152906) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 778105. SeptembreAnge
  • 1custom2{iid:1152906;iid:1152904} =
  • ( iid:1152906) =
  • ( iid:1152906)
  • Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:31 am
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Which leaves
Tarnis Martins-Lewis
Germany
flag msg tools
with

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

You may now vote for the map representation, start your diplomcay, send your orders and even try to get rid of your House.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Breen
msg tools
mbmb
Mobile Baratheon

I haven't played as baratheon before so I'll stick with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [33] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.