One Night Revolution» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Any idea when this will be shipping to backers? I know it was made available at cons and stuff but I'm patiently waiting for confirmation about it shipping to us great people who backed them game on KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Hunt
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I heard from Travis, "games will be shipping in September". That matches with the estimated delivery in the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cam P
Australia
Kew
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He sent out a project update earlier today saying shipping should start late September/early October depending on where you live. If you didn't get the update by email you can find it by checking update #21 on the kickstarter page. The last date for address changes is September 18th so you can be pretty sure the games won't begin shipping to backers until at least then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willie Williams
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received notification that my game has been shipped. It is expected to arrive tomorrow, 10/8.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.