Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you only play in teams. Does anyone just play 4 against each other?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing with four players not in teams would be great....if not that it would take FOREVER!!!! It would still be a very long game even if the four individual players were competing for a very low quest-point total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amacleod wrote:
Playing with four players not in teams would be great....if not that it would take FOREVER!!!! It would still be a very long game even if the four individual players were competing for a very low quest-point total.
That is how we played the game I did not realize it was supposed to be a parnership
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Hockin
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
You definitely can play it four players without the partnership. You just have to accept the fact that the game will take a long time to finish. It's a great game--one of my favorites--but just playing with three players takes a long time for what the game is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
espoon82 wrote:
You definitely can play it four players without the partnership. You just have to accept the fact that the game will take a long time to finish. It's a great game--one of my favorites--but just playing with three players takes a long time for what the game is.
But that can be managed by choosing an appropriate Point Total to end the game! I really like the 4-player partner game because it allows us to play to a higher point total without making the game too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.